It is time to register for the 2017 FOCA Fall Seminar!
“Strong Associations for Future Generations” is FOCA’s feature event for Fall 2017.
- Saturday, November 4th, 2017(9:30am – 3:30pm, Boulevard Club, Toronto)
- Click here (PDF, 2 pages) to download the Event Agenda, with details about our speakers and topics.
- $60 per person for FOCA members, includes lunch ($75 for non-members)
- The keynote speakers at this event will be Alex Mifflin and Tyler Mifflin, “The Water Brothers.” Alex and Tyler are the creators & hosts of the award winning television series, The Water Brothers. At the FOCA Fall Seminar on November 4, 2017, they will share stories about their acclaimed eco-adventure documentary series, their time as Georgian Bay cottagers, today’s water challenges, and the essential role of young people to implement emerging solutions over the coming generation.
- Video release of the short film, “Lake Associations,” by Chelsie Xavier-Blower of Fleming College’s Environmental Visual Communications program, created in collaboration with FOCA and our members. The video launch will be introduced by Dave Ireland of ROM Biodiversity and Fleming College Environmental Visual Communications program.
“This is a must-attend event … Great ideas on membership, activities, etc. Wonderful networking.”
— 2016 FOCA Fall Seminar event attendee
Top Reasons to Attend a FOCA Event:
- To get ideas about association membership and volunteer engagement
- To network with other lake association peers and partners
- To learn about current issues and emerging priorities