SERVICE MANAGER WANTED AT WYE HERITAGE MARINA
Parkbridge is looking to hire a Service Manager at Wye Heritage Marina in Midland, Ontario. If you’re interested, check out the job posting below:
“At Parkbridge, community is at the heart of what we do. We are Canada’s leading owner, operator and developer of:
- Residential Communities
- Cottage & RV Resorts
Not only do we make affordable and exceptional communities for our residents and customers, we build a strong community for our employees across all of our functions and lines of business.
Growing through acquisitions and strategically through the development of new communities, Parkbridge has expanded significantly from 2 original properties in 1998 to 124 properties. We proudly partner with communities right across Canada where people want to live and relax.
As Parkbridge grows, we are always looking to expand our team of staff who are committed to bringing respect, authenticity and passion to work every day. If you share our commitment to providing excellent service to our communities, then this opportunity is for you!
The Service Manager will work closely with the Marina Managers and Assistant Managers to ensure profitable efficient operations. This position requires an individual who can work in a fast-paced environment, is able to multi-task, work alone with little or no supervision and recognize the importance of good time management.
Service Department Operations
- Provide prompt, high quality service to customers.
- Maximize productivity levels of the service department.
- Review work-in-progress to ensure quality of the work and timeliness.
- Occasionally assist technicians when they are having difficulty performing service work.
- Provide estimates on repairs.
- Assist in coordinating Marine Technician schooling, requirements, training and certification when needed.
- Establish and implement best practice procedures for warranty and work orders.
- Implement best practices together with Parts & Service Administrator to ensure efficiency in order process
- Ensure work place is kept clean, efficient and orderly.
- Maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
- Handle customer complaints with respectful and caring.
- Gain the trust and confidence of new customers when they are introduced to the service department.
- Give special attention to re-works to ensure the situation is corrected to the customer’s satisfaction.
- Manage and maintain the service follow-up program.
- Maximize and grow the volume of service work.
- Manage budget revenue and expenses within the service department.
- Develop promotional campaigns in conjunction with the parts and service departments.
- Maintain efficiency reports on a regular basis and provide these to the Marina Manager.
- Develop monthly and annual objectives for the department in collaboration with the Marina Manager.
- Attend training sessions to keep current with the service department issues.
Other Duties – As Assigned
- 3-5 years experience within a service department of a Marina or Auto dealership.
- Experience with parts & service management systems would be an asset.
Please note that applicants must be able to successfully pass a pre-employment criminal and credit background check.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
No phone calls please. Only those candidates who are selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please note that applications for this position may be kept on file for 6 months and may be considered for future opportunities within Parkbridge. www.parkbridge.com
Accommodations for persons with disabilities will be provided, on request, to support candidate participation in all aspects of the recruitment process. To request accommodation, please contact Human Resources.”